Compare WeWork vs Blue Apron BETASee how working at WeWork vs. Blue Apron compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at WeWork vs. Blue Apron. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- WeWork scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Blue Apron scored higher in 2 areas: Senior Management and CEO Approval.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at WeWork.
- "Blue apron" was the most mentioned Pro at Blue Apron.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at WeWork.
- "Blue apron" was the most mentioned Con at Blue Apron.
I have been working at WeWork full-time for more than 3 years
Insanely fast growing, some of the greatest people you'll ever meet, fantastic mid-level management.
Dreadful top level management, who are now all gone.
Advice to Management
As you transform, don't lose what made WeWork so great! The culture, the people and the atmosphere. And don't go so WOKE!!! Don't tell your employees what political and moral beliefs they should... have - that's not your job. Your job is to deliver office and community space for professionals, not be a moral guide.