Compare Web Spiders vs Capital Numbers BETASee how working at Web Spiders vs. Capital Numbers compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Web Spiders vs. Capital Numbers. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Capital Numbers scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Learn new" was the most mentioned Pro at Web Spiders.
- "Time salary" was the most mentioned Pro at Capital Numbers.
- "Hr policy" was the most mentioned Con at Web Spiders.
- "Till now" was the most mentioned Con at Capital Numbers.
I worked at Web Spiders full-time for more than a year
There are literally zero pros to working here
There are to many to mention. However, the most important one is that you are rarely paid on time and then receive emails telling you that if you're not happy with the situation, then Web Spiders... 'isn't the right company for you'! Literally the most offensive communication I've ever seen from any organisation I've ever worked for. The Management seem to think they're some sort of latter day Google. Their understanding of the marketplace is simply laughable. I would suggest seeing how they operate in order to understand how not to operate. If you are considering working, here I would suggest you do so at your peril.
Advice to Management
Any advice is pointless. They are so blinkered and lack any sort of respect for their employees. The way management address employees is disgusting