Compare Web Spiders vs SBR Technologies BETASee how working at Web Spiders vs. SBR Technologies compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Web Spiders vs. SBR Technologies. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- SBR Technologies scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Learn new" was the most mentioned Pro at Web Spiders.
- "Sbr technologies" was the most mentioned Pro at SBR Technologies.
- "Hr policy" was the most mentioned Con at Web Spiders.
- "Yet to analyze" was the most mentioned Con at SBR Technologies.
I worked at Web Spiders full-time for more than a year
There are literally zero pros to working here
There are to many to mention. However, the most important one is that you are rarely paid on time and then receive emails telling you that if you're not happy with the situation, then Web Spiders... 'isn't the right company for you'! Literally the most offensive communication I've ever seen from any organisation I've ever worked for. The Management seem to think they're some sort of latter day Google. Their understanding of the marketplace is simply laughable. I would suggest seeing how they operate in order to understand how not to operate. If you are considering working, here I would suggest you do so at your peril.
Advice to Management
Any advice is pointless. They are so blinkered and lack any sort of respect for their employees. The way management address employees is disgusting
I worked at SBR Technologies
I worked at SBR Technologies full-time (More than 3 years) It is the right place to grow a career as a woman. The most interesting part of working here is freedom, flexible timing and fun at work.... You can get good recognition of your work if you really stand out of the crowd.
Not much flexibility in work from home.