Compare Web Spiders vs Unified Infotech BETASee how working at Web Spiders vs. Unified Infotech compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Web Spiders vs. Unified Infotech. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Web Spiders scored higher in 1 area: Senior Management.
- Unified Infotech scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- "Learn new" was the most mentioned Pro at Web Spiders.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Unified Infotech.
- "Hr policy" was the most mentioned Con at Web Spiders.
- "Working hours" was the most mentioned Con at Unified Infotech.
I worked at Web Spiders full-time for more than a year
There are literally zero pros to working here
There are to many to mention. However, the most important one is that you are rarely paid on time and then receive emails telling you that if you're not happy with the situation, then Web Spiders... 'isn't the right company for you'! Literally the most offensive communication I've ever seen from any organisation I've ever worked for. The Management seem to think they're some sort of latter day Google. Their understanding of the marketplace is simply laughable. I would suggest seeing how they operate in order to understand how not to operate. If you are considering working, here I would suggest you do so at your peril.
Advice to Management
Any advice is pointless. They are so blinkered and lack any sort of respect for their employees. The way management address employees is disgusting
I have been working at Unified Infotech full-time for less than a year
Salary on 1st of the month Good projects Not domain specific Good increments No job-cut of salary cut during the pandemic Medical insurance of 5 lacs for self and family
No onsite No pick and drop service when work from home Work pressure is high
Advice to Management
Please have regular sessions with employees and see what issues they are facing and try to act accordingly