Compare Wells Fargo vs Santander BETASee how working at Wells Fargo vs. Santander compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Wells Fargo vs. Santander. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Wells Fargo scored higher in 6 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Santander scored higher in 1 area: Culture & Values.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Wells Fargo.
- "Oportunidade de crescimento" was the most mentioned Pro at Santander.
- "Sales goals" was the most mentioned Con at Wells Fargo.
- "Metas abusivas" was the most mentioned Con at Santander.
I have been working at Wells Fargo full-time for more than 3 years
Really supportive and collaborative colleagues - everyone is happy to help. Huge organization, lots of opportunity BUT you are expected to self-serve your development and career path (that suits me).... Exciting plans for International development and growth, some great new senior hires. Support in place (HR, IT etc) people are very happy to help. I think remuneration is higher here than at other comparable organisations. Lots of communication, I feel like I always get updated on internal moves / changes or new hires. Highly inclusive and dedicated to diversity & inclusion - each region across the globe has a D&I council. Very philanthropic and encouraging of employees to get involved in charity or volunteering activities - everyone in EMEA gets 2 days off a year to volunteer.
Very slow pace of work because the company is risk adverse, you need to get used to managing a number of projects over a fairly long period. Everything always takes longer than originally expected