Compare Western Power Distribution vs Enseo BETASee how working at Western Power Distribution vs. Enseo compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Western Power Distribution vs. Enseo. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Western Power Distribution scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and % Recommend to a friend.
- Enseo scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Senior Management and Culture & Values.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Good pay" was the most mentioned Pro at Western Power Distribution.
- "Midlands" was the most mentioned Con at Western Power Distribution.
I have been working at Western Power Distribution full-time for more than 8 years
- Great working atmosphere - Good pay - Most staff have a "can do" attitude
- Management don't listen to staff suggestions - Staff that are "difficult" get away with murder and are not addressed - You get loaded up with work if you show initiative - Guilty until proven... innocent culture
Advice to Management
Distribute work to people that aren't busy instead of letting them get away with doing nothing
I worked at Enseo full-time for more than 3 years
Great small company, Great products, Laid back.
Many do not take ownership of their responsibilities, Many will take 1 swing and leave it at that. No follow up on action items causing poor customer service. Lack of documentation and processes.... Too many employees with the mind set of 9-5 M-F and do not go that extra mile to assure a Quality product and quality work. Others pick up the mess.