Compare Western Power Distribution vs Kinex BETASee how working at Western Power Distribution vs. Kinex compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Western Power Distribution vs. Kinex. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Kinex scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Good pay" was the most mentioned Pro at Western Power Distribution.
- "Environment to work" was the most mentioned Pro at Kinex.
- "Midlands" was the most mentioned Con at Western Power Distribution.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Kinex.
I have been working at Western Power Distribution full-time for more than 8 years
Salary car parking ppe working hours
You get paid the same salary as other people in your grade so there is no financial incentive to gain extra skills or be harder working then your Co worker as they can be lazy and get paid exactly... the same
I have been working at Kinex full-time
Extremely caring and thoughtful during the covid pandemic. Having been put on furlough, I was expecting to just get 80% of my basic salary paid and none of my commission, but they have paid me my... basic plus an average of my last 3 months commissions every month. Nice to work for a company that cares about its staff
Never used to let us finish early on a Friday which was annoying but now then have changed it, so can’t complain too much