Compare Western Power Distribution vs Kwik-Fit BETASee how working at Western Power Distribution vs. Kwik-Fit compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Western Power Distribution vs. Kwik-Fit. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Western Power Distribution scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Kwik-Fit scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values and CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- "Good pay" was the most mentioned Pro at Western Power Distribution.
- "Good training" was the most mentioned Pro at Kwik-Fit.
- "Midlands" was the most mentioned Con at Western Power Distribution.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Kwik-Fit.
I have been working at Western Power Distribution full-time for more than 8 years
- Great working atmosphere - Good pay - Most staff have a "can do" attitude
- Management don't listen to staff suggestions - Staff that are "difficult" get away with murder and are not addressed - You get loaded up with work if you show initiative - Guilty until proven... innocent culture
Advice to Management
Distribute work to people that aren't busy instead of letting them get away with doing nothing
I have been working at Kwik-Fit full-time
Excellent training opportunitys Good place to work if you have a good manager The company has changed in recent years for the better
High staff turnover for less skilled roles Standard rate overtime Below average pay