Compare Western Power Distribution vs Western Power BETASee how working at Western Power Distribution vs. Western Power compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Western Power Distribution vs. Western Power. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Western Power Distribution scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Western Power scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Work-life balance.
- Both tied in 1 area: % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- "Good pay" was the most mentioned Pro at Western Power Distribution.
- "Bullying culture" was the most mentioned Con at Western Power Distribution.
I have been working at Western Power Distribution full-time
Pay rewards excellent, straight forward
Not many rewards such as sell/buy holiday
I have been working at Western Power full-time
Great company to work for, good salary interesting work, no two days the same. They look after their workforce.
None really that I can think of, but if you keep your nose clean you have as best as a job for life you can get
Advice to Management
Minimal management structure is good, meaning less red tape than other companies, therefore easier to make decisions.