Compare Whitepages vs Redfin BETASee how working at Whitepages vs. Redfin compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Whitepages vs. Redfin. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Whitepages scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Whitepages.
- "Flexible schedule" was the most mentioned Pro at Redfin.
- "Whitepages" was the most mentioned Con at Whitepages.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Redfin.
I have been working at Whitepages full-time for more than 10 years
Whitepages is a small company with great benefits and good pay. Our management is exceedingly transparent with bi-weekly updates on all aspects of the business. Our employees are highly competent,... hard working and fun to be around. Because we are such a small company, you will have the opportunity to grow your career in almost any direction you choose. And you will struggle to be bored because we have so much to do.
If you want to be a miniscule cog in a monstrous machine, Whitepages is not for you. You will have significant autonomy to do your job without bureaucratic overhead; So you will need self discipline... and drive to succeed. We have a lot to do and never enough time and people to do it. You will be busy working here.
Advice to Management
Always remember that our employees are our only true asset.
I have been working at Redfin full-time for more than 8 years
-I control my own schedule. -I have a different schedule everyday. -I am always appreciated by all of Redfin Staff. -I am paid well for the work I perform.
-I am a contractor and would love to be more involved with Redfin but that's not possible due to being a contractor. -If you are not working you are not making money again due to being a contractor.