Compare William Grant & Sons vs Bibendum Wine BETASee how working at William Grant & Sons vs. Bibendum Wine compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at William Grant & Sons vs. Bibendum Wine. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- William Grant & Sons scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Bibendum Wine scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Work-life balance and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Great brands" was the most mentioned Pro at William Grant & Sons.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at William Grant & Sons.
I have been working at William Grant & Sons
Great Brands, amazing people, great career support
Poor work life balance and not enough employees
I worked at Bibendum Wine full-time for more than a year
• Stimulating work load • Great wine training • Hardworking team environment • Lovely team • Room for growth in career
• Hard to accommodate for seasonal demand with limited capacity of resources • Dated system • Sometimes can be too pressurising to get things done with limited notice
Advice to Management
Had a brilliant time working here and management was great. They always planned well ahead for any unforeseen circumstances caused by spikes in demand for their products. I guess I would say to try... and invest more in resources to increase efficiency of team efforts to keep availability of stock up. In addition maybe push back on some request coming from other senior staff of departments that puts added pressure on the team. Other than that it’s a fun enjoyable environment to work in with lots of opportunities for growth. I loved my job. There are social events happening constantly to take part in. I left the company as I wasn’t sure if the drinks industry was for me. Nonetheless I would thoroughly recommended working here. It taught me a lot of skills that can be applied in any industry