Compare Wolters Kluwer vs Elsevier BETASee how working at Wolters Kluwer vs. Elsevier compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Wolters Kluwer vs. Elsevier. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Elsevier scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Wolters Kluwer.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Elsevier.
- Wolters Kluwer had 52 more reviews than Elsevier that mentioned "Upper management" as a Con.
- Wolters Kluwer had 16 more reviews than Elsevier that mentioned "Senior management" as a Con.
I have been working at Wolters Kluwer full-time
Professionalism & Market Awareness Gender Split Opportunities for development Support & Coaching Values & Culture Longevity of staff and experience Quantity of Holidays
hard to think of cons...like most people when you innovate you just need more time
I have been working at Elsevier full-time for more than 5 years
Covid 19 support for employees, customers and partners is superb. Great understanding and empathy shown. Working from home was made easy. Free Headspace app provided to all employees, wellness -... daily 20-min twice a day meditation sessions available to all staff and a free coronavirus information centre for everyone online. Great place to work during this pandemic period. No problems.
None right now, just loving the value the business provides.
Advice to Management
Keep supporting your employees through Covid 19.