Compare Workday vs MHR BETASee how working at Workday vs. MHR compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Workday vs. MHR. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Workday scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great culture" was the most mentioned Pro at Workday.
- "Mhr" was the most mentioned Pro at MHR.
- "Proprietary language" was the most mentioned Con at Workday.
- "Dress code" was the most mentioned Con at MHR.
I have been working at Workday full-time for more than a year
Culture of belonging True employee focus by executive committee Wouldn’t want to be anywhere else during this pandemic I believe in the direction of our solution
Can be difficult to change processes at times
I have been working at MHR full-time for less than a year
MHR support and invest in their employees through the graduate scheme, mentoring scheme and internal training opportunities. Open modern offices, free parking, canteen and competitive pay.
There is nothing I would complain about