Compare Workday vs Plymouth University BETASee how working at Workday vs. Plymouth University compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Workday vs. Plymouth University. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Workday scored higher in 6 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Plymouth University scored higher in 1 area: % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- "Great culture" was the most mentioned Pro at Workday.
- "Flexible working" was the most mentioned Pro at Plymouth University.
- "Proprietary language" was the most mentioned Con at Workday.
- "Plymouth" was the most mentioned Con at Plymouth University.
I have been working at Workday full-time for more than a year
Amazing company culture, and very good product. Employees support each other and work well in teams. Very high EQ selling - need more IQ selling at times.
Can be slow and bureaucratic sometimes, and not enough accountability to functions (e.g. marketing function more like a policing function)