Compare XLN vs O2 BETASee how working at XLN vs. O2 compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at XLN vs. O2. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- O2 scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Free breakfast" was the most mentioned Pro at XLN.
- "Flexible working" was the most mentioned Pro at O2.
- "Members of staff" was the most mentioned Con at XLN.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at O2.
I have been working at O2 full-time for more than 10 years
Career opportunities Support from line management Flexibility to suit family life Paid in full during each lockdown Working with great people
The usual downsides to working in retail across Christmas etc
Advice to Management
Be proactive Focus on self development Network