Compare Xerox vs FDM Group BETASee how working at Xerox vs. FDM Group compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Xerox vs. FDM Group. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Xerox scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Work-life balance.
- FDM Group scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Xerox.
- "Blue chip companies" was the most mentioned Pro at FDM Group.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Xerox.
- "Account managers" was the most mentioned Con at FDM Group.
I have been working at FDM Group full-time
- Prestigious clients - Intensive training - Clients from variety of industries - Great trainers with a lot of experience
- Business needs are sometimes put before the consultant's - The business model does not fit consultants who have been with FDM longer than 3 years