Compare Xerox vs Oracle BETASee how working at Xerox vs. Oracle compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Xerox vs. Oracle. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Oracle scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Xerox.
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Pro at Oracle.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Xerox.
- "No hikes" was the most mentioned Con at Oracle.
I have been working at Oracle full-time for more than 10 years
1. you manage your own career and progression with support from your manager 2. varied work 3. change is a constant - products, organisation and management change/evolve. 4. flexible benefits... package 5. good leave allowance 6. diverse organisation
1. salaries quite static - need to push for raise.
Advice to Management
Management is pretty good. recognition and awards are quite arbitrary - should be encouraged.