Compare Yell vs Auto Trader UK BETASee how working at Yell vs. Auto Trader UK compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Yell vs. Auto Trader UK. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Auto Trader UK scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Yell.
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Auto Trader UK.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Yell.
- "Fast paced" was the most mentioned Con at Auto Trader UK.
I have been working at Yell full-time for more than 10 years
Excellent career progression opportunities, great pay, private healthcare, good pension, strong culture and values, working from hope opportunities, friends for life, brilliant training, strong brand..., dynamic for the digital world, great products, superb partnerships, job security
Other than the normal BAU which is the same for any company, I have no cons
I have been working at Auto Trader UK full-time for less than a year
After joining Auto Trader on the graduate schemes last year, and despite starting remotely, I am really enjoying my time so far. Some highlights below: - A large and supportive team of learning +... development staff who deliver fantastic workshops and do a brilliant job - A genuine commitment to diversity and inclusion - Fantastic array of opportunities to grow outside of the day-to-day role - Everyone, irrespective of seniority, is approachable and friendly - It is an exciting and fast paced environment to work in - Great benefits and perks, such as a generous annual leave allowance and competitive salary - Leadership are transparent and have been quick to update us during the pandemic (I’ve known that shortly after a government announcement, an update will follow from the OLT within a matter of hours) - Support for working from home e.g. high spec monitor, desk chair etc. - An immensely knowledgable, industry-leading base of employees who always make time to share their support and mentor And many more pros...I look forward to building my career at Auto Trader.
- It can be hard to pin people down, especially remotely, given the amount of meetings / how busy everyone is. - Starting remotely has been difficult (no fault of Auto Trader of course). It can be... slow to get started in role as a result of not being physically in the office and around the team
Advice to Management