Compare Yell vs Kantar (Worldpanel Division) BETASee how working at Yell vs. Kantar (Worldpanel Division) compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Yell vs. Kantar (Worldpanel Division). Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Yell scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
- Kantar (Worldpanel Division) scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- Yell had 8 more reviews than Kantar (Worldpanel Division) that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Yell.
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Con at Kantar (Worldpanel Division).
I have been working at Yell full-time for less than a year
Just had my first week of training with Yell following a challenging but rewarding interview process. Fantastic people and company ethos, really proud of their people and believe in developing people... and their skills. Extremely customer focused with a world class offering.
Honestly can't think of any at this time.
Advice to Management
Keep doing what you are doing
I have been working at Kantar (Worldpanel Division) full-time for more than 3 years
Great culture, a company that values its people and where we are able to have a healthy work life balance and flexible working. There are many opportunities for progression within Worldpanel but... also across the other Kantar brands.
Company wide promotional freeze for this year due to COVID has impacted many, however, there were no salary cuts during that time and we were all given job security.
Advice to Management
As the pandemic eases, continue to engage with the team on a regular basis as they have done this year