Compare Yell vs Oxford University Press BETASee how working at Yell vs. Oxford University Press compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Yell vs. Oxford University Press. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Yell scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Oxford University Press scored higher in 2 areas: Work-life balance and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- Oxford University Press had 33 more reviews than Yell that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Yell.
- "Oup" was the most mentioned Con at Oxford University Press.
I have been working at Yell full-time for less than a year
Just had my first week of training with Yell following a challenging but rewarding interview process. Fantastic people and company ethos, really proud of their people and believe in developing people... and their skills. Extremely customer focused with a world class offering.
Honestly can't think of any at this time.
Advice to Management
Keep doing what you are doing