Compare Yelp vs Glassdoor BETASee how working at Yelp vs. Glassdoor compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Yelp vs. Glassdoor. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Yelp scored higher in 3 areas: Career Opportunities, Senior Management and % Recommend to a friend.
- Glassdoor scored higher in 3 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance and Culture & Values.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Yelp had 139 more reviews than Glassdoor that mentioned "Great people" as a Pro.
- "Business owners" was the most mentioned Con at Yelp.
- "Growing pains" was the most mentioned Con at Glassdoor.
I have been working at Glassdoor full-time for more than a year
Huge market opportunity, strong & passionate teammates & transparent leadership. Honestly, I'm not sure I've worked for a better company anywhere else. I am genuinely excited to come to... work and see my colleagues, and work together to build on the opportunities here in EMEA. The overall team is very supportive and there is very little pettiness which is pretty rare in a Sales environment.
Don't hold back addressing negativity across teams. As we grow quickly, we need to remember to stay positive and focused on the longer term goals.
Advice to Management
As we continue our hyper growth across EMEA, it's important to remember where we came from as a company. I understand our culture will evolve, but remember to continue the transparency and company... mission that made our brand what it is today.