Compare Younique vs Perfectly Posh BETASee how working at Younique vs. Perfectly Posh compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Younique vs. Perfectly Posh. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Younique scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Perfectly Posh scored higher in 1 area: Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Pro at Younique.
- "Great products" was the most mentioned Pro at Perfectly Posh.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Younique.
- "Samples" was the most mentioned Con at Perfectly Posh.
I have been working at Younique part-time for less than a year
I absolutely love Younique, low start up cost of only £69, amazing kit with makeup and samples, free website, free training (worth £8k), the support is amazing and the other Y-sisters are so... uplifting. ❤
Free makeup, new friends made, family life balance, no more 9-5, incentives & free trips 🙌
I have been working at Perfectly Posh part-time for less than a year
Love the products and are easy to promote and sell. Sampling and sharing makes it easy.
Some of the prices are steep. Don't like when they retire my must have products