Compare adidas vs Under Armour BETASee how working at adidas vs. Under Armour compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at adidas vs. Under Armour. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- adidas scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Under Armour scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
- Both tied in 1 area: Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at adidas.
- "Employee discount" was the most mentioned Pro at Under Armour.
- "Decision making" was the most mentioned Con at adidas.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Under Armour.
I worked at Under Armour part-time
Very friendly working environment, managers are all friendly but professional. Working hours can be as low as your contract hours or if you work hard then more hours become available.
Sometimes the hours can be long and shift changes can happen at short notice