Compare deVere Group vs Globaleye BETASee how working at deVere Group vs. Globaleye compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at deVere Group vs. Globaleye. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- deVere Group scored higher in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
- Globaleye scored higher in 6 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Overall Rating and CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- deVere Group had 23 more reviews than Globaleye that mentioned "Hard work" as a Pro.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at deVere Group.
- "Wealth manager" was the most mentioned Con at Globaleye.
I have been working at deVere Group full-time
deVere Group gives you the foundation to excel in the financial industry through advanced training, progress development & Client management. I am relatively young but I’ve gained the skills... and techniques to advise clients through complex solutions which is incredibly rewarding and having gratification from clients. deVere Group rewards employees that have a proactive approach. I honestly love the job I do and I’m incredibly thankful for the opportunity because to work for a company which is constantly evolving and developing you as an employee to the highest potential.
Hard work & long hours but in essence your self employed and the harder you work the faster you progress and advance your career. The reason you see bad reviews or people not succeeding is... because the lack of drive and hunger to get to the end result.