Compare deVere Group vs Wesleyan BETASee how working at deVere Group vs. Wesleyan compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at deVere Group vs. Wesleyan. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- deVere Group scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Wesleyan scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- "Earning potential" was the most mentioned Pro at deVere Group.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Wesleyan.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at deVere Group.
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Con at Wesleyan.
I have been working at deVere Group full-time for less than a year
You have control over your own success, and at the same time every one has all the time of day to help you, train you, encourage you, and celebrate your victories. At the same time you reap what you... sow. If you put your effort in, you will progress and earn in proportion to that. It’s the best place for people who are motivated and humble to learn
Skills can be taught but the right attitude cannot be taught. Don’t apply unless you have the heart. We can teach you the rest.