Compare dunnhumby vs 84.51° BETASee how working at dunnhumby vs. 84.51° compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at dunnhumby vs. 84.51°. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- dunnhumby scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, Senior Management, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- 84.51° scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- dunnhumby had 43 more reviews than 84.51° that mentioned "Great culture" as a Pro.
- "Middle management" was the most mentioned Con at dunnhumby.
- "Growing pains" was the most mentioned Con at 84.51°.
I have been working at 84.51° full-time
Good work life balance. Awesome vacation (5wks starting out for all). Really smart coworkers and a fun office
Salary could be more competitive. Horizontally focused so not a lot of room to move up vertically and everyone there is super intelligent, so it can feel competitive at times - especially among the... grad hires
Advice to Management
Make the salary more competitive if you’re hiring the best of the best.