Compare dunnhumby vs Kantar (Worldpanel Division) BETASee how working at dunnhumby vs. Kantar (Worldpanel Division) compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at dunnhumby vs. Kantar (Worldpanel Division). Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- dunnhumby scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Work-life balance.
- Kantar (Worldpanel Division) scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great culture" was the most mentioned Pro at dunnhumby.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Kantar (Worldpanel Division).
- Kantar (Worldpanel Division) had 1 more reviews than dunnhumby that mentioned "Senior management" as a Con.
I have been working at Kantar (Worldpanel Division) full-time for more than 3 years
Kantar are what we're all looking for in an employer - they're trusting, they recognise us for hard work and dedication, they develop and grow their employees and they focus hard on their clients,... changing and adapting to the market with the guidance and ideas of their teams. There's a reason people stay for so long at Kantar - if you're lucky enough to land a job here, why would you want to look elsewhere? Through the pandemic the support has been incredible. Pay and bonuses are competitive and the offices are a fun, dynamic place to be. There is a great amount of diversity and the company places a lot of focus on inclusion and diversity, mental health a good work life balance.
The main downside is the A40 in peak traffic - but working from home has helped that immensely! :)
Advice to Management
To continue the wider Worldpanel team outings when the world (pandemic-wise!) is safe to do so again - these were always such a hit and so much fun.