Compare easyJet vs Emirates BETASee how working at easyJet vs. Emirates compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at easyJet vs. Emirates. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- easyJet scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- Emirates scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
- Both tied in 1 area: Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Staff travel" was the most mentioned Pro at easyJet.
- "Good salary" was the most mentioned Pro at Emirates.
- Emirates had 56 more reviews than easyJet that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I have been working at easyJet full-time for less than a year
The company, the culture, the management, ''The Orange Spirit'', great equipment. Latest technology and innovation!
The head office based in Luton Airport.
Advice to Management
Keep doing what you're doing!