Compare i2i Events vs Ascential BETASee how working at i2i Events vs. Ascential compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at i2i Events vs. Ascential. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- i2i Events scored higher in 3 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management and % Recommend to a friend.
- Ascential scored higher in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- i2i Events and Ascential both have 7 total submitted reviews for "Working environment".
- "Fast paced" was the most mentioned Con at i2i Events.
- "Festival" was the most mentioned Con at Ascential.
I worked at i2i Events
I had a fantastic time at i2i, I was given all the support that I needed when starting out but was quickly allowed to take control of my own work. Everyone was lovely and supportive regardless of... which event they worked on. This carried through to the social aspects where HR and the social committee were very active and encouraged socialising throughout the whole company.
The only downside to this internship is the low pay. Whilst it is good that it is paid at all it is barely a livable wage in London so you may need some of your own money saved to support you during... these three months. However, the low pay should not put you off of applying here as the company makes up for it in many other ways.
I have been working at Ascential full-time for less than a year
I have joined Ascential as an Account Manager, and it's honestly incredible. Each brand within Ascential is dedicated to being fantastic and transparent, and the culture is amazing. They genuinely... want you to succeed. If you work hard, the career ladder is there.
Nothing at all, it's great.
Advice to Management