Compare inVentiv Health vs inVentiv Health Clinical BETASee how working at inVentiv Health vs. inVentiv Health Clinical compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at inVentiv Health vs. inVentiv Health Clinical. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- inVentiv Health scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- inVentiv Health Clinical scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- inVentiv Health had 36 more reviews than inVentiv Health Clinical that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at inVentiv Health.
- "Health insurance" was the most mentioned Con at inVentiv Health Clinical.
I have been working at inVentiv Health full-time for more than 3 years
Great opportunities for training and development Smart people Very supportive of go-getters. Doesn’t suit people who want things handed to them. You need to be vocal and work hard if you want... opportunities. Lots of benefits and perks that aren’t always appreciated. Great social environment. Open plan office with approachable leadership team. Strong HR team that seem approachable and are visible and clearly care and are involved with the business.
Restricted due to US procedures. Communication could be more transparent from leadership. In some areas leaders are not visible. If you’re not around explain why, try to be in the office more and... make an effort with the team when you are. Managers need more training, lots of potential but the lack of time has a negative affect on this and the teams.
Advice to Management
Be more transparent and communicate better. People would rather know what is going on than listen to the rumours and the gossip.
I worked at inVentiv Health Clinical for more than a year
Variety of Clients and Projects, can quickly gain a huge wealth of experience Friendly atmosphere, supportive colleagues Good Manager, flexibility to work from home
Sometimes communication between departments was not without some friction, as with most CROs