Compare next vs New Look BETASee how working at next vs. New Look compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at next vs. New Look. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- next scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Senior Management, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- New Look scored higher in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Compensation & Benefits.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Culture & Values and CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- next had 108 more reviews than New Look that mentioned "Staff discount" as a Pro.
- next had 79 more reviews than New Look that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I have been working at next full-time for less than a year
The Head Office site is absolutely stunning (even when it's raining) and the people are so welcoming, friendly and willing to help! The flexible working approach keeps me motivated and means that I... can manage my work-life balance better. The work and day to day responsibilities keep me motivated and help me work towards becoming a better working professional. My manager is so supportive as are the wider team and the regular feedback and approach to learning in the workplace means that everyday I feel like I am developing into a better working professional. There is a very collaborative and progressive culture at Next and it's so refreshing to be in such a motivating environment. The whole experience from being offered my job to being 1 month in, has certainly lived up to what I had expected if not offered me so much more!
I can't think of anything that I could fault about working for Next HQ, no downsides to working here at all! It would've been nice to have the opportunity to visit HQ as part of the recruitment... process but understand that due to COVID restrictions in place- this was not possible and perhaps in normal times, this opportunity would've been there.