Compare next vs New Look BETASee how working at next vs. New Look compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at next vs. New Look. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- next scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- New Look scored higher in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and CEO Approval.
- Both tied in 1 area: Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- next had 93 more reviews than New Look that mentioned "Staff discount" as a Pro.
- next had 60 more reviews than New Look that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I have been working at next full-time for more than a year
Great varied work in a fast paced environment with challenges and recognition for hard work. Forward thinking business looking to innovate both in technologies and in working practices. There is... always something going on at head office such as Christmas markets, charity days, bake sales, product launches and themed days (peppa pig visited the nursery a few months ago). On site nursery Flexible working hours Additional holiday available to buy Share schemes Continual investment into head office - refurb of already impressive restaurant, additional parking being added, joining offices by building bridges to connect departments to aid collaboration (
Not enough hours in the day to work on all the innovative projects.
Advice to Management
Continue to invest in technologies and working practices, these improvements are making a great place to work an amazing place to work.