Compare next vs Primark BETASee how working at next vs. Primark compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at next vs. Primark. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- next scored higher in 3 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance and Senior Management.
- Primark scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Staff discount" was the most mentioned Pro at next.
- "Good pay" was the most mentioned Pro at Primark.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at next.
- "No discount" was the most mentioned Con at Primark.
I have been working at next full-time for less than a year
Great people, good benefits, home working, flexibility, childcare, staff discount. Really good bunch of people with a positive attitude in a positive team environment. Really enjoyed working here,... had to leave due to family circumstances. Would go back given the opportunity.
No real negatives, if your good at your job & have a positive attitude towards the work.