Compare next vs River Island Clothing BETASee how working at next vs. River Island Clothing compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at next vs. River Island Clothing. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- River Island Clothing scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- next had 104 more reviews than River Island Clothing that mentioned "Staff discount" as a Pro.
- next had 59 more reviews than River Island Clothing that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
- next had 27 more reviews than River Island Clothing that mentioned "Minimum wage" as a Con.
I have been working at next full-time for more than 10 years
A supportive team, you can always get help when you need it. People are valued and supported in their career progression. Always lots to do, loads of challenges. Flexible working, forward... thinking leadership team.
Priorities can change quickly meaning you can be working on one project one day then on something completely different the next. Can be a pro and a con as does mean lots of variety.