Compare phs Group vs Defense Contract Management Agency BETASee how working at phs Group vs. Defense Contract Management Agency compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at phs Group vs. Defense Contract Management Agency. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- phs Group scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values and Positive Business Outlook.
- Defense Contract Management Agency scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- "Free lunch" was the most mentioned Pro at phs Group.
- "Flexible work" was the most mentioned Pro at Defense Contract Management Agency.
- "Head office" was the most mentioned Con at phs Group.
- "Dcma" was the most mentioned Con at Defense Contract Management Agency.
I have been working at phs Group full-time
- encouraging leaders, frequent interaction from CEO down to line-managers - consistent incentives, financial rewards and out of work activities - flexible work arrangements (within reason, e.g... childcare, doctors apts.) - strong L&D, training updates and products knowledge frequently refreshed
- low turnover of staff, hampering opportunities to progress - inconsistency with data - admin can be time consuming and detract from sales
Advice to Management
Continue to enthuse staff, provide training and product knowledge. Improve campaigns and data, ensuring there is strong communication between marketing and the sales teams.
I have been working at Defense Contract Management Agency part-time
Flexible hours, multitude of healthcare insurance options, good TSP/401k matching
Lack of support from leadership