Compare phs Group vs S.A. Brain & Company BETASee how working at phs Group vs. S.A. Brain & Company compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at phs Group vs. S.A. Brain & Company. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- phs Group scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at phs Group.
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at S.A. Brain & Company.
- "Head office" was the most mentioned Con at phs Group.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at S.A. Brain & Company.
I have been working at phs Group full-time for more than 10 years
Compliance is fast paced and can be challenging but it is highly rewarding. You get to work with great people with a strong team ethos led by an experienced leadership team. Lots of development... opportunities for the right people - clear business direction, supportive leadership, vibrant atmosphere, market leaders.
None - approaching a ten+ year work anniversary and very proud to be a part of the Compliance and wider Phs group.
I have been working at S.A. Brain & Company part-time for less than a year
Very flexible with time off for child care. Fixed shifts given which were a god send for child care arrangements.
Wanting to get staff out early to save hours then shouting at staff when deep cleaning wasn't completed because our pay was stopped.
Advice to Management
Additional hours need to be made for kitchen maintenance and cleaning. It's all very well that you want a 5* kitchen but employing chefs who can't cook an egg and kicking chefs out early who want too... clean down properly isn't going to work.