Compare wagamama vs Sugar Factory BETASee how working at wagamama vs. Sugar Factory compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at wagamama vs. Sugar Factory. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- wagamama scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Free food" was the most mentioned Pro at wagamama.
- "Flexible scheduling" was the most mentioned Pro at Sugar Factory.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at wagamama.
- "Play favorites" was the most mentioned Con at Sugar Factory.
I have been working at wagamama full-time for less than a year
from the minute i joined wagamama i felt so welcome and part of the family and did just fall in love the company. working here is like no where i have ever worked before, from the amazing food,... restaurants and most importantly people. wagamama have such a clear purpose and vision that it makes it so easy to know what you are all striving to achieve and how you are going to get there. i love that you are challenged to be the best version of you, given stretch in your role but also that there is such genuine care for your personal life and well being too.
if you struggle with a fast paced environment then wagamama may not be for you
I worked at Sugar Factory full-time for more than 8 years
It is a very rewarding job because we can influence people in a good way while at the same time boosting profit for the company.
The worst thing is that even doing everything for the greater good we can not please everyone.
Advice to Management
I can ensure significant improvements, many ideas to achieve them, reduction of costs and a clear increase in profit without ever putting into question the quality