Read what Checkout.com employees think about benefits at the company.
The most popular benefits at Checkout.com include Sick Pay, Flexible Working and Bike to Work Scheme.If you want to see a full list of benefits and perks at Checkout.com listed by categories, head to their Benefits page. From insurance, health and wellness to vacation and more, find out what you could benefit from when working at Checkout.com.
A fantastic team that supports one another and an amazing culture that believes in community, wellbeing and inclusion. Personal development is at the core of the businesses growth with lots of team members being promoted in the twice a year review process. There are many pros to Checkout.com...
- Flexible working ⏰
- Ergonomic and IT allowances to support working from home 🪑🖥
- Extensive health insurance wherever you are 🏥
- An inclusive workplace to be who you want to be 🌈
- AMAZING EOY Parties and retreats 🎧 ✈️ (both virtual and in-person)
- Macs 💻 (believe it or not a big bonus having the choice to your best workflow 💪)
- Collaborative office spaces and tools + dog friendly 🦮
- Free fitness classes online 🏋️
- Rewards including bonuses and trips abroad to offices like Mauritius and Dubai + sky diving 😳🛩
- A can-do attitude, if you believe in something, you can make it happen at Checkout
- An inspiring leadership team 🚀
- A fast-growing business will mean lots of new faces
- As mentioned above, a big recruitment drive is going on, we need more people to join us on the journey
- Bringing the business up to speed as growth continues to be rapid can be challenging.