If you want to see a full list of benefits and perks at Cotswold Company listed by categories, head to their Benefits page. From insurance, health and wellness to vacation and more, find out what you could benefit from when working at Cotswold Company.
*The growth potential is vast for the company!
*Friendly work force
*Fast paced & enjoyable - no 2 days are the same
*Benefits package poor, bare minimum provided. Needs to be reviewed. Health care/ Pension/Life Assurance/Maternity & Paternity - all need to be looked into for improvement
*wages below national averages in some areas
*unprofessional at times
*Needs to invest in systems if wants the targeted growth
*cross department communications are always challenging
Advice to Management
*stop looking at cheap short term fixes & aim for that bigger long term goal.
Health care/ Pension/Life Assurance/Maternity & Paternity
Not long worked at The Cotswold Company, however from my experience so far:
- Other staff members couldn't be more helpful if you ever need assistance
- Enjoyable environment to work in, fast-paced with new experiences every day
- Plenty of benefits and bonuses after 3 months, such as employee discount etc
- Smart/Casual attire around the office
- Pastries on Tuesdays, lovely coffee machine, friday drinks
- Doesn't have the typical office feel
- Proud to work for The Cotswold Company
- Sometimes can get a little bit fast paced so have to have a system to help with this
Plenty of benefits and bonuses after 3 months, such as employee discount etc