Read what Iress employees think about their coworkers. A positive work environment relies on a variety of factors and your coworkers play one of the biggest roles. This is the chance for you to learn more about your future colleagues.
All answers shown come directly from Iress Reviews and are not edited or altered.
- Great culture and everyone is super friendly and willing to help each other out
- People seem to genuinely enjoy working here
- Casual dress and flexible working arrangements
- Global company with lots of growth opportunities
- Games room with pool table and table tennis is great for socializing and getting to meet different people
- No sales pressure (coming from a recruitment agency background to my first internal role)
Can't fault anything yet and am loving my time here. Actually, we need to balance out the apple to banana ratio better in the free fruit supplies (though you can't really call free fruit a con can you?)
Advice to Management
Keep doing what you're doing!
Great culture and everyone is super friendly and willing to help each other out