Work life balance mostly.
Culture days every quarter for company wide bonding.
Birthday leave in addition to annual leave.
Year end one week company closure.
Incremental leave per every year stayed in company.
Helpful colleagues and good learning ground with wide exposure to digital marketing tools and trainings.
Pay is not competitive to market rate.
No AWS. No year on year incremental pay.
Local client servicing teams not as appreciated as regional activation team.
Promotion for local team seems to be fewer and slower than that of regional team.
- Talented people at every level
- Fun / classy office environment
- Great benefits (pension, healthcare, monthly free bar etc)
- Respected in the industry as part of WPP / GroupM
- Sprawling corporate environment reduces you to a small cog in a very large money making machine
- Zero transparency on wages with little to no annual pay rises
- No structured bonus scheme with awards based on merit sometimes seeming secretive and unfair
- Extremely political at the mainly white and male management team level
- Very little opportunities for career progression, with staff often having to leave to gain a promotion / payrise elsewhere
- Bland proposition in the media agency market that makes it less attractive to prospective new clients
- Client aims often secondary to the agency's thirst for profit
Advice to Management
- Reward staff with better wages and more transparency on these
- Create and promote diversity across all teams, especially at management level
- Inject some personality into the Mindshare brand
- Place client aims before agency profits
No structured bonus scheme with awards based on merit sometimes seeming secretive and unfair