Read what Mindshare employees think about benefits at the company.
The most popular benefits at Mindshare include Sick Pay and Childcare Vouchers.If you want to see a full list of benefits and perks at Mindshare listed by categories, head to their Benefits page. From insurance, health and wellness to vacation and more, find out what you could benefit from when working at Mindshare.
All answers shown come directly from Mindshare Reviews and are not edited or altered.
What is health insurance like at Mindshare?
4 English reviews out of 4
27 April 2021
You'll get to work with multiple clients from multiple industries.
You will learn things very quickly
You will learn to prioritize things
1. Great great opportunities - bosses and managers really listen to your goals/ career path and actively find opportunities for you to grow
2. Welfare - Insurance for medical - mental and physical. There was even angpao during CNY.
3. There are really talented people there - so if you're lucky enough, you'll grow and thrive
1. OT - guess this really isn't mindshare specific since its the nature of the media industry
2. Currently going through restructuring - efficiency is not yet felt so tons of delay in timelines. Guess its for the better, as the company is moving towards streamlining processes
3. Pay is often below market rate
Used to be a great place to work. Friendly people, with focus on company culture and work-life balance.
Lots to learn if you have a client with big budget and willing to test innovative new features.
The good leaders have left. Some teams are stuck with incompetent leaders who only know how to talk and protect their own image, with minimal skills and zero care for team members' welfare. Physical and mental health are at stake here - it is only a matter of time before people burn out and either suffer or quit.
Headcount wasted on incompetent people, so the capable ones end up with extra workload to make up for it. The nepotism here is real, so you might end up working with someone with no skills and a bad attitude but will never face consequences for it.
Ask around and find out more about the specific team you are interested in to truly know if this place is worth joining.
Advice to Management
Get rid of the useless bosses. Toxic culture trickles down from the top, stop it before it spreads beyond repair.
Stop with the nepotism. It will ultimately affect your business and revenue if the incompetency and laziness of "protected" individuals lead to unhappy clients and bad company reputation.