Read what Oliver James employees think about diversity and inclusion at the company, and if their workforce is comprised and supportive of individuals of varying gender, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, religion and other attributes.
- Great company culture - inclusive environment, great social events e.g summer and Christmas parties are the best I've seen, weekly Friday drinks
- Company benefits and commission
- L&D team that you can not compare - training throughout ever step of your OJ career.
- Extra half hour lunch for gym goer really helps
- As in all recruitment jobs, the hours are a little longer, but you get out what you put in. OJ recently decreased the work hours also.
- It can be a tough job as it is a successful company, but if you are committed and hard working you will do well and reap the benefits.
Advice to Management
A little bit more flexibility in terms of approaching your day. if needed.
inclusive environment, great social events e.g summer and Christmas parties are the best I've seen, weekly Friday drinks