Read what Pracedo employees think about work life balance at the company and make sure this fits your lifestyle. Employees have questions about everything from the work from home policy, overtime and flexibility.
Pracedo has a work life balance rating of 4.4.
All answers shown come directly from Pracedo Reviews and are not edited or altered.
- Absolutely fantastic company culture. Honest, transparent, fun, everyone genuinely cares for eachother. No politics or negativity, everybody is approachable, helpful and a nice person
- Exposed to new learning experiences constantly, meaning that you can learn new skills really fast and grow really quickly
- High level of trust placed in employees, there is no micromanagement and a high level of autonomy
- Good office location, nice perks e.g. the wellness benefit allowance and the health discounts, sometimes the CEO and COO randomly sends us gifts and cookies
- Everybody is really busy and time-starved, affecting work life balance
- Due to the above, there is less structure/process and less support for high challenge situations
- Annual leave is on the low side