The people are great here, everyone is so friendly. The senior management are easily approachable, and everyones voices are heard. The office has such a great vibe and I really feel that I can be my self.
There are no cons in my opinion
The senior management are easily approachable, and everyones voices are heard.
- Great/nice people
- Good office location in central London
- Strong focus on cooperation
- Archaic in it's approach, everything is "business case" driven and therefore decision making processes are very long
- Lack of skilled people in management positions, in particularly lack of industry experience.
- Secret Escapes considered to be archaic from a technology perspective within online travel industry
Advice to Management
Hire skilled people with both the correct theoretical background as well credible experience within the industry