CEO promotes learning.
You will get to work with some* great co-workers.
Just about everything else
- The upper management seems to be unaware of the reality and the actual work that is done.
- Lack of vision, hence all the work is urgent.
- Some of the choices for the leadership positions are really surprising and clearly, some of them are unqualified to lead.
- Management severely lacks leadership skills and qualities.
- Everywhere that a poor (or 20 years out of date) decision could be made with the tech stack, they dived headfirst into it.
- Constant Shifting in Planning and Execution
- No Integrity in Leadership
Advice to Management
Need to ensure that we are choosing the correct people at least for Leadership positions. This has a huge impact on team performance and contribution.