Opportunity to get involved in other projects
Gained experience beyond my core role
Luton was far for many to travel to which created a work from home culture for many. This led to those working from home being overlooked for promotion and being undervalued as 'visible' people had water cooler conversations - could be cliquey.
Advice to Management
Improve acceptance of remote working and integration with on-site teams. The technology is there but the culture still does not fully support inclusivity on this aspect.
Luton was far for many to travel to which created a work from home culture for many.
- Onboarding process was easy and simple
- Great benefits
- Great brand
- Innovative company
- People love working for easyJet
- Working in easyJet holidays feels like a startup but connected to one of the best airline brands
- Not enough office space (not a proper con, and the new office is on its way)
- Some processes can slow things down a bit