[24]7.ai Advisor Interview Questions

Updated 4 Mar 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 16 of over 364 interviews

Recruiter13%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at [24]7.ai (Bangalore) in Jan 2021

Interview

Initially i applied through Naukri Then Hr called me and arranged for the telephone screening. Hr interview over telephone - easy Arithmetic and logical test - easy Typing test - should cross 90% accuracy Ops round - Medium - Be confident your communication is must.

Interview Questions
  • Why 24[7]? How will you handle pressure? Situation questions?
    1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at [24]7.ai (Bangalore) in Jul 2019

Interview

the interview is of 3 rounds first they explain about the role and next is online interview to check your basic communication skills and typing speed if for non voice and versant if for voice process and last is manager round , there is a lot of gap between interviews for you to prepare and they guide you as well with online interview sub topics and everything before online test is given.

Interview Questions
  • the basic questions are asked about your experience with your previous employee if you are experienced and if the role consist of sales they would ask some sale questions too.

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at [24]7.ai (Bangalore) in Mar 2019

Interview

I went through consultancy. It was easy process just by telephonic interview. Nothing to say more as once you speak in good english they will definitely select you so all you have to do is just speak and that is it

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at [24]7.ai (New Delhi) in Mar 2019

Interview

The hiring process was very tiring and long. You will need an entire day to attend an interview and all. Sometimes 2.3 days they in between The hiring process was very tiring and long. You will need an entire day to attend an interview and all. Sometimes 2.3 days they in between

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Visakhapatnam

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at [24]7.ai (Visakhapatnam) in Feb 2019

Interview

There were three rounds in it. Though the time taken is more, if we concentrate and perform then the process will be easier and the recruitment team is also great with us.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at [24]7.ai (Bangalore) in Apr 2018

Interview

The interview process was pretty simple and I got hired (Customer Service Agent) even before I knew it. I went through a consultancy hence the entire interview process was over the phone.

Interview Questions
  • Round 1: Tell me about yourself. Round 2a: Pick your own topic and talk for 2 minutes. Round 2b: Mock Call (At this point you're hired unless you mess up the HR round) Round 3 (HR) : Stability : Just checks how long you would stick with the company.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at [24]7.ai (Bangalore) in Dec 2017

Interview

Professionalism at it's best! Three rounds, hr round, mock call, stability round! Hr round is more informal to get to know us, mock call enables to understand our communication and customer handling skills, stability round is with the manager who tests our weaknesses! An online assessment test will be conducted after being selected! This applies for the process Expedia!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at [24]7.ai (Bangalore) in Nov 2017

Interview

It takes a lot of time. HRs are not willing to finish things fast, and if one gets selected then he/she has to wait long. Might take 2-3 days regular visits to the office.

Interview Questions
  • Why you want to join a BPO, when you have done B.Tech in CSE?

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at [24]7.ai (Bangalore) in Jul 2017

Interview

It was of 5 rounds where voice n accent your communication skills were checked. Very long process and the interview went for an entire day. However with the wait. Fresher's can get nice opportunity here.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at [24]7.ai (Bangalore) in Jun 2017

Interview

1)HR Round (they will decide whether to put you in non voice or voice profile) 2)Voice and Accent round (if they process you for a voice profile , exempted if its for a non voice profile ) 3)Online Test(psychometric test,grammar comprehension etc.) 4)Operations Round.

Interview Questions
  • going through the description of interview process would be sufficient i believe.
5 people found this interview helpful