Find jobs for BPO

[24]7.ai BPO Interview Questions

Updated 19 Sep 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 6 of over 364 interviews

Campus Recruiting17%
2.3
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at [24]7.ai (Bangalore) in Aug 2019

Interview

HR asked to introduce ourselves and i started with my name and education and where do i live . and later she asked me to form a sentence using some word like melt,utilize.

Interview Questions
  • make a sentence using utilize
    2 Answers
4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at [24]7.ai (Bangalore) in May 2019

Interview

I had applied through college and the process took 2 days. There were 3 rounds in total first PIR and then the next day online test was conducted followed by telephonic round.

Interview Questions
4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at [24]7.ai (Bangalore) in Oct 2018

Interview

I went through a consultancy and had passed all the interviews but after getting selected in every round, even after my document verification, I got rejected because I live in a non hiring zone. They could have told me this earlier, I wouldn't have wanted my time and roamed around like dogs for 5 days , from morning to night. This was really disappointing.

Interview Questions
  • They asked to speak about a lot of topics and then did a role play
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Uppal

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at [24]7.ai (Uppal)

Interview

just simple interview and three rounds 1 group discussion 2 english grammar exam 3 hr round best company for start up careers . good environment to work

66 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at [24]7.ai (Bangalore) in Feb 2018

Interview

resume verification and face to face interview. very worst experience i faced. i said i am pg candidate. they said ok come to face to face but after going they said we wont take pg candidates

Interview Questions
7 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at [24]7.ai (Hyderābād) in Jul 2016

Interview

Interview process was easy one could easily pass the first round. You will get to learn alot while giving an interview in 24-7. Fast Typing is must i.e 27 wpm.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself. Tell me about your favourite school memory.
1 person found this interview helpful