Find jobs for Customer Support

[24]7.ai Customer Support Interview Questions

Updated 9 Nov 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 6 of over 364 interviews

Employee Referral17%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at [24]7.ai (Bangalore) in Nov 2020

Interview

Interview process took two days. First a versant test was there. Cleared the exam. Operations round was there. They asked questions on how to handle customer scenarios. Didnt get selected .

Interview Questions
  • How would you handle customer queries
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at [24]7.ai (Bangalore) in Aug 2017

Interview

4 round of interview, time consuming. not tough though, I cleared and joined however they made me wait fo more than 5 hours just for 2 rounds. They will brief before the aptitude test however, I have cleared 2 rounds HR and va in the consultancy itself.

Interview Questions
  • in ops round, based on your previous work experience explain how have you managed a challenged and get profit of of it.
4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at [24]7.ai (Bangalore) in May 2017

Interview

It was the worst experience which I never had before, no one will take care of you they simply make the candidates to wait for sooooo long and coming to interview process first hr will ask about yourself and they ask you to write an essay on some topic next they will ask again you to write essay on another topic and then online exam it contains aptitude, English and chat simulation, if you clear the chat simulation then you will get selected and it is completely night shifts company. Finally they take tooo tooo much time for interview process

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself, essay on violence in movies, whey do you choose this field.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Uppal

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at [24]7.ai (Uppal) in Dec 2016

Interview

interview consists of 3 rounds 1) 1st round will be a interview based on ur resume eg: what were u doing all these years (ppl who has 6months gap), never say ive been to bank coaching )... 2) 2nd round will be aptitude cum english grammer test 3) HR interview for name sake ,salary discussion

Interview Questions
  • what was the memorable day from your college? why bpo? how many months are u willing to work?
30 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at [24]7.ai (Bangalore) in Mar 2016

Interview

It's a walk-in interview. I applied for a non-voice process. There are three rounds in interview. 1.Written Test 2.online test 3.OPs round. They called everyone appearing for non voice process and asked us to write a paragraph regarding "Recent Book you have read and a description about it". I cleared that and after that HR interviewed me by asking general questions. As I cleared that round they asked me to wait for sometime, after sometime ,process manager came and interviewed. Overall very cool experience.

Interview Questions
  • How can you sell a bottle for me (Manager asking me to sell a bottle to him thinking as a customer)
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at [24]7.ai (Bangalore) in Jan 2015

Interview

The interview was three rounds, Lemme break it down for you guys as below: 1)English and Grammar Test, 2)telephonic interview 3)and Face to face interview There is nothing to be scared of.. You may be nervous but that is normal, you will do great.. trust me :) Be confident.. be prepared and speak clearly and try to neutralize your accent (if you have strong mother tongue influenced heavy accent) This is important because it is very crucial for the person you are interacting with could understand what you are saying without any difficulties. However, this doesn't mean you have to fake an accent. Faking an accent is rather funny or in some cases, quite offensive for native English speaker. if you have Indian, Hungarian, Italian etc accent.. dont change that but try to neutralize it and learn to pronounce words clearly and you will do just fine.. good luck :)

Interview Questions
  • It was a telephone round.. my task was to complete the sentence and make up a story : IT WAS A RAINY DAY, I WAS ON MY WAY HOME FROM WORK...... continue..
1 person found this interview helpful