Find jobs for Data Scientist

[24]7.ai Data Scientist Interview Questions

Updated 13 Jan 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 364 interviews

Recruiter25%
4.3
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at [24]7.ai (Bangalore)

Interview

There were total of 5-6 technical rounds and every round being elimination round. All 6 technical rounds involving probability, statistics, linear algebra, basic calculus, ML and your projects. You need to be from strong coding background or have good experience in coding. Although i went through the last round they were looking for string experience in coding as my education background was civil. Every interviewer was friendly, was ready to give the feedback positively.

Interview Questions
  • Q Explain decision tree from scratch Q Explain DBSCAN Q How to reduce overfitting Q Case study in web analytics Q Coding puzzles
    Answer Question

[24]7.ai

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at [24]7.ai

Interview

First a phone call with the recruiter. Then a phone call with the hiring manager. The hiring manager did not ask any technical questions but kept regurgitating the same things over and over again. After that, he said that I was a good fit and wanted me to do a technical interview... Then for the next 7 days I tried to get some clarification about the nature of the technical interview... They said that no coding was involvement, but they did not provide any details about what it would be on. They were vague, unclear and ambiguous. At that point, I had it and told them to just schedule the phone interview so that I can get it out of the way; because there was no way to study for it and they were simply setting me up to fail. However, then they got back to me and told me that they cancelled the technical interview and wished me good luck. I honestly did not care either way at that point and emailed them and told them that it was 100% the correct decision. However, then the hiring manager emailed me and wrote a condescending email, which I found it to be unprofessional and simply rude. Just stay away and do not waste your time because they do not know what they want.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at [24]7.ai (Bangalore) in Oct 2017

Interview

6 rounds of interview by peers of the team. Each one tougher then the previous. Final round if you reach still your entry decision will be combined result of all the interviews.

Interview Questions
  • Logical Analysis, Machine learning, Deep learning, Statistics

[24]7.ai

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at [24]7.ai in Mar 2015

Interview

The Interview process is of 4 telephonic rounds. First one I spoke to Manager in DSG(Data Sciences Group). It was easy one. Basic Maths, puzzles and basic codes in data Structure and followed by questions in Matlab. The Second round was something purely on my resume and most of the focus was on my final year project. The applications of the project in real life, algorithms used and how well we can explain them all matters. The third round was a proper technical interview. They asked probability, statistics and Machine learning algorithms and even questions from speech processing and some questions in java too. The fourth round was HR round and it was easy , after all I cleared all those rounds.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed